A child first comprehends what is around them through the language they hear their mother speaking in. Learning a mother tongue, especially for those children being brought up in a country very different from their own, is more than just a language.
It introduces the child to her personal, social and cultural identity. As they learn the nuances and expressions of their language they begin to translate those skills to their school as well as interpersonal relationships.
This live and online Telugu course is taught by a native language teacher. Making it easy to correct students immediately when mistakes are made in pronunciations, virtual classes are way better than learning online by yourself or from a book.
Among the top advantages found is that a strong mother tongue foundation seems to make children better in learning other languages.
The additional benefits are :
• Using mother tongue helps a child develop their critical thinking and literacy skills.
• Research shows that children learning in mother tongue adopt a better understanding of the curriculum.
• Children learning in mother tongue enjoy school more and learn faster due to feeling comfortable in their environment.
• Self-esteem is higher for children learning in mother tongue.
• Parent child interaction increases as the parent can assist with homework.
I am from Vizag in Andhra Pradesh. After completing my graduation, I went on to do postgraduation from Andhra University. Right from my childhood I was find of teaching children. Therefore I chose a career in Academics. I have been taking classes for kids with passion and compassion. Learn Telugu from me through live online classes.