If you get your foundations solid and practice your strategies right, you can very confidently walk through SAT or ACT. Our live course led by an experienced coach starts with a diagnostic test to ascertain where you are at the beginning of the course and how you progress.
SAT or the Scholastic Assessment Test is a 3-hour long, multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test administered to measure a high school student's readiness for colleges, and is used by most colleges and universities to decide on admission. The SAT and ACT generally cover the same topics and both scores are used for college admissions.
SAT test has 2 sections :
2. Evidence-Based Reading & Writing
The course will cover content and strategies for Reading, Writing, Math, and the optional essay. The first few hours will be building and strengthening your foundations in Math and English grammar. You will have periodic drills to check your progress and this continues gradually to advanced Maths, algebra and geometry.
Our approach to teaching has been proven to be successful. This is because:
• Our batch sizes are small so there will be individual attention
• You also get the benefit of group learning
• Regular assessments are made to chart your progress
• Live, interactive classes mean you get to discuss your challenges and solve them from your coach
• Your coaches are experienced tutors who have been each selected for their skills
I have been preparing students for SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, IELTS and TOEFL for the past 12 years. My tutoring is distinctly different starting with a diagnostic test to understand the student's level. I teach fundamentals of math unlike anyone else with in-depth Arithmetic and Geometry before going on to SAT-centric Math. These basics build a strong foundation that is permanent through university and career. Periodic tests are given to assess improvement curve.