If you get your foundations solid and practice your strategies right, you can very confidently walk through SAT or ACT. Our live course led by an experienced coach starts with a diagnostic test to ascertain where you are at the beginning of the course and how you progress.
SAT or the Scholastic Assessment Test is a 3-hour long, multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test administered to measure a high school student's readiness for colleges, and is used by most colleges and universities to decide on admission. The SAT and ACT generally cover the same topics and both scores are used for college admissions.
SAT test has 2 sections :
2. Evidence-Based Reading & Writing
The course will cover content and strategies for Reading, Writing, Math, and the optional essay. The first few hours will be building and strengthening your foundations in Math and English grammar. You will have periodic drills to check your progress and this continues gradually to advanced Maths, algebra and geometry.
Our approach to teaching has been proven to be successful. This is because:
• Our batch sizes are small so there will be individual attention
• You also get the benefit of group learning
• Regular assessments are made to chart your progress
• Live, interactive classes mean you get to discuss your challenges and solve them from your coach
• Your coaches are experienced tutors who have been each selected for their skills
With around 15 years experience, I have conducted SAT coaching at various reputed schools such as Pathways World School, Gurgaon. I mentor students from India and abroad, guiding them to score 1500 and above, and helping them secure admissions to top universities such as John Hopkins, UCLA. I believe every student has an inherent ability to excel and so I offer individual support.
Very nice SAT Prep course. Your team is well-planned in terms of curriculum and tutors.